- Gwen’s Zingy Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
- Mushroom Risotto
- Smoked Risotto with Garlic and Peas
- Asparagus Risotto
- Easy Peasy Beef Curry
- Saffron Chicken
- Saffron Chicken Salad
- Saffron Pork
- Chicken or Pork Wraps
- Tuscan Salmon
- Pepper Geoff’s Vinaigrette
- Szechwan Green Beans
- Roasted Vegetables
- Cauliflower and Chick Pea Curry
- Tuscan Pork Tenderloin
- Stawberries with Maple Kampot Pepper
- Grilled Salt Crusted Peel and Eat Shrimp
D is for Dinner recipes
featured on CBC All in a Day radio show.
- Grilled Tuscan Pita Chips
- Grilled Saffron Pepper Chicken Caesar Salad
- Grilled Pineapple with Maple Kampot Pepper
What do you like salt on?
The Smoked Sea Salt recipe adds new dimensions to my favourites: french fries, tomatoes, pickled eggs, cucumber.
Do you like fish?
Try poaching a 1”thick salmon fillet for about 1 minute in your favourite poaching liquid. The result will be rare in the middle. Slice thinly on an angle and serve with Smoked Provence.
Lightly seared Ahi Tuna with Smoked Provence will impress even your Japanese friends.
A Balanced Meal
Smoke and Fire on green beans makes the taste buds dance, while Smoked Provence adds a certain elegance.
Try melting a little butter on a baked potato and sprinkle with Garlic Smoked. How the gods of BBQ intended!
Hollow the top of a fresh tomato. Sprinkle a little Smoke and Fire and bake for 20 minutes at 375.
Original Recipe on the rim of your Bloody Mary or Caesar glass.
Garlic Smoked on your steak.